Structurally, the Ministry has undergone some changes in recent times aimed at ensuring the effective discharge of its mandate. It is presently structured into twenty one (15) professional departments and seven units.
The departments are:-
1. Highways, Planning & Development
2. Human Resource Management
3. Highways Construction and Rehabilitation
4. Finance and Accounts
5. Planning, Research and Statistics
6. Information and Communication Technology
7. Public Building
9. Federal Public Assets Management
10. Reform Coord. & Service Improvement
11. Highway Bridges and Design
12. Highways, Mat. Geo-Technics & QC
13. Engineering Services
14. Urban And Regional Development
15. Lands And Housing Development
Click on Department to View
HONOURABLE MINISTER OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT, ARC. AHMED MUSA DANGIWA, PERFORMING THE GROUND-BREAKING FOR A 480-HOUSING UNIT PROJECT AT THE KUKWABA AREA OF ABUJA, ON THURSDAY, 30 NOVEMBER 2023
Honourable Minister of Housing and Urban Development, Arc. Ahmed Musa Dangiwa, performing the ground-breaking for a 480-housing unit project at the Kukwaba area of Abuja, on Thursday, 30 November 2023
HONOURABLE MINISTER OF WORKS, SEN. ENGR. NWEZE DAVID UMAHI WITH GOVERNOR OF KOGI STATE, YAHAYA BELLO AND THE NEWLY ELECTED GOVERNOR OF THE STATE AHMED USMAN ODODO DURING A VISIT IN HIS OFFICE AT THE MINISTRY'S HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA ON THURSDAY, 30TH NOVEMBER 2023.
Honourable Minister of Works, Sen. Engr. Nweze David Umahi with Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello and the newly elected Governor of the State Ahmed Usman Ododo during a visit in his office at the Ministry's Headquarters, Abuja on Thursday, 30th November 2023.