Structurally, the Ministry has undergone some changes in recent times aimed at ensuring the effective discharge of its mandate. It is presently structured into twenty one (15) professional departments and seven units.
The departments are:-
1. Highways, Planning & Development
2. Human Resource Management
3. Highways Construction and Rehabilitation
4. Finance and Accounts
5. Planning, Research and Statistics
6. Information and Communication Technology
7. Public Building
9. Federal Public Assets Management
10. Reform Coord. & Service Improvement
11. Highway Bridges and Design
12. Highways, Mat. Geo-Technics & QC
13. Engineering Services
14. Urban And Regional Development
15. Lands And Housing Development
Click on Department to View
OFFICIAL COMMISSIONING AND HANDOVER OF EFON ALAAYE - ERINMO - IWARAJA ROAD IN EKITI STATE TODAY 16TH OF JUNE 2022
L-R :Deputy Governor of Ekiti State, H.E.Otunba Adegboyega Bisi Egbeyemi, Rep. of Mr. President, H.E. Otunba Adeniyi Adebayo,Hon.Min.of Industry, Trade and Investment, HRM Obalufon Alayemore, Oba Dr. Emmanuel Adesanya Aladejare Agunsoye II and Senator representing Ekiti Central Senatorial District, Senator Michael Opeyemi Bamidele during the Official Commissioning and Handing-Over of Efon- Alaaye-Erinmo -Iwaraja Road in Ekiti and Osun States on Thursday, June 16, 2022.
A SECTION SHOWING THE ONGOING LAUNCHING OF THE OPOBO CHANNEL BRIDGE SUPERSTRUCTURE AS PART OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF THE BODO BONNY ROAD WITH BRIDGES ACROSS THE OPOBO CHANNEL IN RIVERS STATE.
A section showing the ongoing launching of the Opobo Channel Bridge superstructure as part of the construction of the Bodo Bonny Road with Bridges Across the Opobo Channel in Rivers State.